Sunday, September 15, 2013

366 day calendar complete

With finding a geocache today I was able to complete my 366 day calendar:

Since I really started geocaching seriously on September 22, 2011, it took me one week shy of 2 years of geocaching to fill in my calendar (not counting the one find I had 8 years before that :). I was very surprised that it only took two years, but with the last two fairly mild winters I was able to get through the last December, January and February months filling in any missing days. When those months were complete I figured I had a chance of completing the rest of the months this year. I guess my next goal will be to hit 3000 cache finds (which hopefully will be by the end of the month), and after that I'll have to see what's next. I'll likely start looking at completing the Fizzy Challenge (all 81 Difficulty/Terrrain grid), and then see where I'm at in the Jasper Challenge, which is finding a cache that was placed every month since geocaching started.

No comments:

Post a Comment