Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Podcasts

I don't know about most people, but I have been bitten for a while by the podcast bug. I have found so many good podcasts to listen to that I have a hard time keeping up with the list of them on a weekly basis. Since this is a blog primarily about the geolocation games I like to play, I wanted to mention one that I listen to regularly that covers these topics.

One of the best podcasts in this genre is the GeoGearHeads podcast. They tend to cover geocaching more than other geolocation based games, but many of their shows cover topics relating to battery use, GPS systems, biking and caching, and streaking (well, I guess you'll just have to listen to it :). They have also covered Munzee and WallaBee. Be sure to check out their excellent podcast available via iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment