Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Didn't have a spot to post anything related to all the geo location games that I play, so decided to get this site. Don't count on me posting much, but hopefully will have tidbits of information here and there that I can post. And most of the posts on this site will relate to the geo location games that I like to play which currently are:
Geocaching This is the first geo location game that I started playing. Still actively playing and the top geo location game that I play.
Munzee Started playing this a while ago. Not a bad game, but there are not many player or locations around where I live. So I grab them when I can.
WallaBee This geo location game has really got me hooked. A fun collectible game that came out of Gowalla (which I never played before it quit) and everyone says is much better :).

No comments:

Post a Comment